1.26.2011

walk of envy

I'm not knocking my little apartment that I love so dearly, but when I'm walking through northern San Francisco on a picture-perfect day, it's impossible not to have real-estate envy. Million-dollar views of the bay and the bridge are enjoyed by some fortunate folks. What I'd do for a little rooftop deck all my own...

Quintessential apartments with bay windows on Leavenworth St. (above left). I love the rooftop deck on this building by George Sterling Park on Russian Hill (above right). This gorgeous building at Larkin+Lombard has an equally gorgeous view of the GG Bridge (below).  
 
Great corner apartment on Chestnut (above left). Awesome, awesome rooftop deck on Larkin just above Ghirardelli Square (above middle). Beautiful home on Larkin overlooking Alcatraz (above right). These cute apartments on  Union have views of Treasure Island on the east side of the bay (below left). I love the adorable balconies with bay views on these colorful buildings on Montgomery Street at the bottom of Telegraph Hill—so Mediterranean (below right). These fantastic homes on Russian Hill have a stunning vista of the GG Bridge, Sausalito and the Marin Headlands (bottom).

No comments:

Post a Comment